The Tyngsborough Public Library Board of Trustees is a six-member elected board. The Board organizes in May of each year by choosing from its membership a chairman, vice-chairman, and secretary. The Board oversees the management and finances of the Library, and is the policy-making authority for the Library.
Trustees’ meetings are held monthly (no meeting in August), near the main circulation desk in the Library, usually on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:45 p.m.
A notice of each Trustees’ meeting is posted on the Town’s online calendar, at Town Hall and on the Library’s Events Calendar .
Trustees’ meetings are open to the public.
- Ann Conant, Chair ([email protected])
- Julie Iatron, Vice-Chair ([email protected])
- Paula Flaherty, Secretary ([email protected])
- Joseph DelGaudio ([email protected])
- Mary Allgrove ([email protected])
- Nataliya Poto ([email protected])